Seven Valentines That Will Put You in the Mood For Love
Ahhhhh, can you feel it? Love is in the air.
Or perhaps that is the sickly sweet smell of grapes that your child left behind the sofa three weeks ago.
OK, that’s totally what it was.
Valentine’s Day is less than a week away, and if you’re anything like me, you want to celebrate your sweetie in a way that befits your one-of-a-kind love affair. I have created some Valentines to help you do just that.
1. Celebrate the one who has made it all worthwhile.
2. And celebrate the one who has stuck by you even on days when you ate only hummus for lunch.
3. Say “you’re great” to the one who has cut all their fingernails down for sanitary reasons.
4. Whisper sweet nothings to the person who will always fork over their stick of pepperoni.
5. You care, so go ahead and share.
6. Maybe this is the year that you’ll pop the question.
7. And lastly, give them the gift that will last through all ages.
Happy Valentine’s Day!